- The Ariat® Anthem Waterproof boot offers a streamline look and interior comfort that will keep you going from sunrise to sunset.
- Full grain leather upper with unique stitching pattern on the shaft.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Pull-on design with dual pull tabs.
- Roper round toe design with single stitch welt.
- Extra comfort insole with higher rebound and superior cushioning.
- 4LR technology features a four-layer footbed that provides superior comfort, a lightweight shank that stabilizes and adds support, and works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
- Duratread® outsole has excellent flexibility and a shock-absorbing EVA core and is both oil and slip resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width C – Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
Ariat Boots Anthem Waterproof
SKU: Boots 9270231 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tag: Distressed Brown
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10, 10.5, 11, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
B – Medium, C – Wide
9 reviews for Ariat Boots Anthem Waterproof
Rated 4.20 out of 5
Rated 4.67 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
I wanted waterproof and comfortable western boots with a soft sole to ride in and I am very satisfied with this purchase. My usual size (42) was not available so I ordered a half size larger (42.5) and I’m glad I did. Not because they run small but because I got a little extra room.
Great fit, I have wide calves and they still fit. Totally waterproof so far at least. Go anywhere boots!
The day I got these I put them to work, pressure washing the driveway and house, and digging up for a garden, I was so pleased with how comfortable these boots were, and not having to worry about getting your feet soaked is another plus, I wear these everyday since purchase over my other shoes.
I bought these boots earlier this year and they’ve been my most favorite pair. SOO comfortable to wear for tons of walking and what not. (I did about 18,000steps/day for 5 days straight).
These boots a really great high quality and very durable. I love the color of them and how they are so light weight while also being steel toed boots and waterproof.
I bought these boots because when I feed in the mornings or when it rains with my other (old Justin gypsy) boots, my socks get soaked. I cannot stand that feeling. These are perfect. I usually have to break boots in, but these i didn’t really have that uncomfortable feeling in the beginning. They’re comfy, they’re waterproof, they’re non slip. I love everything about them.
Oh and I wear a size 7, bought a 7. They fit really good. I would say I could probably go down a half size in the end of the toe, BUT I think they would be way too tight around my foot.
Miss T –
Boot footprint is really large. Was not comfortable at all. Ended up donating them.
Angela W –
I love these boots! They are very comfortable and definitely waterproof. I pressure washed a building the other day at some points I was standing in water and my feet never got wet!
Liv M –
Great boots!! I work out doors and am on my feet constantly. These boots provide both comfort and stability while working long hours.