- The Ariat® Ascent paddock boots keep you protected and comfortable while you put in a good day’s work.
- Slip-on boot made of a synthetic and textile upper.
- Sock-like collar for added comfort.
- Breathable textile upper.
- ATS® Technology features a full-length, anatomically engineered insole for all-day comfortable support, a moisture-wicking sockliner for breathability.
- Round toe.
- Durable rubber outsole with tread pattern for better stability and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 11.99 oz
- Platform Height: 5⁄8 in
Ariat Boots Ascent
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10, 11, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9
B – Medium
7 reviews for Ariat Boots Ascent
Rated 4.09 out of 5
Rated 4.67 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5
I’m writing this review to correct the description of these boots. They are NOT cowboy boots. I use them for equestrian sport jumping and the half chap that goes with them in The Ascend Half Chap currently back ordered until mid July. THESE are the first equestrian sport paddock boot! NOT COWBOY BOOTS! They are comfy but a tiny bit long in the tow. Good ankle support as well! I also ordered an 8 1/2 and I’m waiting to see since the toe is a bit long!
Sent them back my daughter didn’t like them at all. They were challenging to get on and dug in to her heels.
A new take on paddock boots. Haven’t ridden in them yet but really cool looking and very comfortable.
could’ve get my foot through the small opening so I didn’t know if the footbed was ok or not
Another A –
Ordered because my “go to” boot was out of stock. Very difficult to put on and take off (if the loop breaks off the back from my excessive tugging there will be no hope), not what I was expecting. I did like that they are fairly waterproof and will keep them to use when I have to give baths and/or trudge through the mud but will have to return to traditional paddock boots.
Felicia 2 –
Good looking, nicely manufactured, but very narrow. Had to return them.
Freaking amazing. I returned for the tall boot