- Complete your stylish party ensemble wearing the Ariat® Circuit Wagner Western Boot that feels comfy. The chic boots are also suitable for riding.
- Leather upper and lining.
- Removable man-made insole offers all-day comfort.
- Pull-on style.
- 4LR™ technology features a comfort insole with shock-absorbing rebound protection and a lightweight shank that stabilizes and adds support.
- TexStep technology offers toe-to-heel cushioning.
- X50™ midsole offers comfort and rebound.
- Broad square toe.
- Low block heel.
- Double-stitched welt.
- Dual row stitched pattern.
- Man-made outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 10 1⁄2 in
Ariat Boots Circuit Wagner Western Boot
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
D – Medium, EE – Wide
5 reviews for Ariat Boots Circuit Wagner Western Boot
Rated 4.88 out of 5
Rated 4.67 out of 5
My 3rd pair of Ariat boots. A little darker in person than in the pictures, but overall nice, sleak, dressy boot. Lightweight and for me, true to size. Ariat is the best!
Matty R –
Very comfortable and high quality boot. Glad I purchased them.
Per the description, I assumed these boots would be safe for my husband to work in. He put them on and he is sliding all over the place. They are nice looking shoes but don’t purchase if you are looking to work in these.
I just received these bootsopened up the box and immediately saw that the boots I received are nowhere near the same color as what is in the picture.
Maybe when they took the picture they used all kinds of bright lights and photo editing software but the boots I got don’t match the color whatsoever. Huge, huge, huge disappointment.
This almost makes me want to just forget Ariat all together.
The color of the boot doesn’t exactly match the color in the picture. The picture is a rich tan, almost copper color that looks awesome. The color in real life is more of a flat, matte tan brown