- Stay relaxed and comfortable all work-day long with the Ariat® Edge LTE Moc boot! Delivers flexible, lightweight comfort to keep your feet feeling great.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- 100% non-metallic construction.
- Slip-on moc boot with lace-up system for custom fit.
- Breathable textile lining.
- All-Day Cushioning removable insole with rebound.
- 4LR™ technology with lightweight stabilizing shank for support.
- Oil resisting & slip resisting Bantamweight™ outsole for maximum lightweight durability.
- Slip Resistance meets ASTM 2913-11 or -19, Mark II test standards.
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH rated.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
Ariat Boots Edge LTE Moc
SKU: Boots 9543104 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tag: Dark Brown
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10, 10.5, 11, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
B – Medium, C – Wide
14 reviews for Ariat Boots Edge LTE Moc
Rated 4.00 out of 5
Rated 4.09 out of 5
Better than I expected. All day comfort. Would be again ten times.
Order 1/2 size bigger then I were and they are more true to size then needing to upsize beautiful boot but need to get 1/2 size smaller
The shoes were way to big..
Best boots ever! Feel like I’ve worn them 6 months already, absolutely no issues, true to fit.
B T –
Boot is comfortable and my feet don’t hurt after standing on a concrete floor for 5 or more hours.
I work a 12-hour shift at Amazon. I have a pair of Twisted-X work composite boots this style, but Amazon doesn’t cover them. I decided to try the Ariat thinking it would be good, like their cowboy boots I have and love. Unfortunately, this pair rubs the inside of my ankle/heel area on both feet. No matter how tight I adjusted the laces, it didn’t make a difference. By the end of my shift, I had blisters on both interior ankles. Back to paying out-of-pocket for my work footwear.
Joanne L –
Light weight and comfortable. My feet don’t hurt after standing for hours.
Very comfortable and stylish work boot.
By the end of my first 12-hour shift I had blisters on the tops of my toes.
This is my first week wearing the shoes, and I absolutely love them so far. They fit snuggly around my ankles with no rubbing or sliding. While I was worried about the width across the toes when I first tried them on, this turned out to be no issue at all once worn while working. I love the look and feel of these and could not be happier with my purchase!
Marie N –
Really comfy, when walking and light compared to other composite toe boots.
I have only written them around the house. They are very comfortable. I will update review after I wear them a few days to work
I absolutely love them. I can actually wear them out to a nice event and work. Not only are they comfortable but very sleek as well