- The Ariat® Endeavor 6″ Waterproof Carbon Toe work boots offer a full range of both protection and comfort to keep you stable and supported all through your work day.
- Carbon Safety toe is ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH rated.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up style with fabric laces and metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Waterproof Pro™ membrane construction keeps out the wet and rain while providing a breathable, more comfortable foot environment.
- HTS® technology provides an excellent combination of stability and active support.
- Anatomical last for true fit.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue top.
- Cement construction.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Energy Max™ rebound foam insole provides superior underfoot support and comfortable shock absorption.
- Protective ExGuard™ on toe and heel.
- Defined heel for added stability.
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing FLX Foam™ midsole.
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole meets ASTM 2913-11 or -19, Mark II test standards.
- Outdoor traction lugs w/ debris-releasing tread.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 5⁄9 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 0.8 oz
- Shaft: 7 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 1 1⁄5 in
Ariat Boots Endeavor 6″ Waterproof Carbon Toe
SKU: Boots 9346501 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tag: Dark Storm
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
D – Medium
15 reviews for Ariat Boots Endeavor 6″ Waterproof Carbon Toe
Rated 4.67 out of 5
Excellent design, tough boots. Had to get used to the fit as these fit a bit bigger width wise.
I absolutely love these boots!!! Finally a pair of work boots that cradle the arch of my foot, and provide adequate support in the ankle. An added benefit is their attractive design. Thank you Amazon!!
Boot runs tight on the width. I’ve been wearing them now for 3 days while at work. I was hoping that the boot needed to be broken in but that’s not the case. Should’ve returned after the first day of wearing them.
The boot fits really well and is very comfortable! Unfortunately the waterproof membrane is not breathable at all. My feet were sweaty and socks were damp within an hour of wearing them. Ariat, please use Gore Tex in your boots. If these were Gore Tex you would have a slam dunk!
Looks and feels great.
These boots are very heavy even with a comp toe
The shoes themselves are great, but when mine arrived they were both missing the insoles. I dont know how that happened, but I had to buy some at my expense.
I have very bad flat feet and was recommended these and my feet still hurt after my 1st day of work. I am trying another pair of inserts with more arch support to see if it helps.
Fit is good and have held up really well. Be prepared to change out the inserts.
Fit great and have lasted.
Great B –
Break In time was minimal, I use with custom insole, not stock. I recommend with any boot.
Size is true
At first the shoe was a little heavier than I’m uses to, but got uses to them. Great looking and the shoe is comfortable.
I have worn these on and off totaling about 30 days. With the addition of insoles, they are as comfortable as and a bit lighter than the red wings they replaced. I expect the sole to last longer than the red wings
Not A –
Little heavy compared to other steel toes. Little tight on some areas.