- The Ariat® Groundbreaker WST Metguard ST work boot has a sturdy and protective design with a Western touch for a modern cowboy look.
- Steel safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Classic four-row stitch pattern on shaft.
- Full-grain leather foot with suede upper.
- Ideal for construction, warehouse, factory or farm work.
- MetGuard is ASTM F2413-11 Mt 75 rated for metatarsal protection.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Pull-on design with dual pull tabs.
- Wide square toe.
- Extra comfort insole with higher rebound and superior cushioning.
- 4LR™ technology features a four-layer footbed that provides superior comfort, a lightweight shank that stabilizes and adds support, and works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
- 90° heel.
- Heavy-duty rubber Duratread® outsole is both oil and slip-resistant that meets Mark II Oily/Wet 0.48, ASTM F2913-11 or -19 standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE – Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3.8 oz
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
Ariat Boots Groundbreaker WST Metguard ST
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 14, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
D – Medium, EE – Wide
14 reviews for Ariat Boots Groundbreaker WST Metguard ST
Rated 4.96 out of 5
Rated 4.88 out of 5
Rated 4.67 out of 5
on my second pair, had them a couple weeks now. broke in quick and are very comfortable. 1st pair held up for almost a year witch is good for my line of work. defiantly would buy a 3rd pair.
These are great work boots. I bought a pair of these for work and another for everyday wear. I wear a 9.5-10 in running shoes, but wear a 9 in these boots. They are a little narrow, but stretch as you wear them.
These are the most comfortable booth I’ve ever had the pleasure of working in! The soles held up nicely and the insoles are good after a year of use! I have the metguard for usage in a fabrication environment. I’ll need to buy insoles again, but the outer has held up so well that I’ll get at least another year out of them.
I have worn these brand of boots fire a while now and up until this pair I loved them. I told everyone that I worked with that they need to own these boots. This most resent pair i got did not live up to my standards though. The sides wore on my ankles and gave me blisters making me have to buy another boot. Maybe it was just this pair but it did make me lose faith in these boots.
I bought a pair of these with the XRD Met Guard 2 years ago. I work in these everyday and they are some of my most comfortable boots. The top of foot protection is amazing. Steel toe and met guard have saved my feet more times than I can count. I’m going to buy another set of these, to have on hand.
Work in a welding shop boots took about 2-3 days to break in felt tight along top of foot , broke in and are now extremely comfortable I wear ariat cowboy boots and these work boots where true to my size perfectly
Lasted me about 2 years in a metal fabrication shop on concrete floors. Never wore through the toe and never wore out the leather upper. The soles were quality as well. Only complaint I have is the soles peel right off the bottom because they are just glued on. No extra stitching. This is the main reason I’m going to be trying another boot. All 3 pairs of my ariat boots have failed me in this area.
Jackie F –
This product looks very good and overall was a good boot, but i did have trouble early on when the front toe area began to fall apart revealing the steel underneath. Would recommend for anyone not using these for hard labor though.
Ron C –
Awesome boot for work have been buying these for years
Safety M –
Good fit and great durability. This is my third pair.
Joe M –
After an issue was sorter out I’m very happy with the purchase boots a breaking in really fast and protection is great so far!
Light weight, comfy and broke in really easy with purchase again
Square T –
This is by far one of the best pair of boots I’ve ever owned it was really tight on top of my foot for a month or so but after that it was great I’ve had them since early 2021 it is now July 2022 they’re great still keep out water I see you still offer these in round toe why not in square I suggest you do they’re wonderful boots and honestly my favorite I’ve worked in them welding and manufacturing 60+ hours a week and they’re the only boot I’d wear