- The Ariat® Groundbreaker WST Metguard ST work boot has a sturdy and protective design with a Western touch for a modern cowboy look.
- Steel safety toe is ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Classic four-row stitch pattern on shaft.
- Full-grain leather foot with suede upper.
- Ideal for construction, warehouse, factory or farm work.
- MetGuard is ASTM F2413-11 Mt 75 rated for metatarsal protection.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Pull-on design with dual pull tabs.
- Wide square toe.
- Extra comfort insole with higher rebound and superior cushioning.
- 4LR™ technology features a four-layer footbed that provides superior comfort, a lightweight shank that stabilizes and adds support, and works with a variety of use-specific outsoles.
- 90° heel.
- Heavy-duty rubber Duratread® outsole is both oil and slip-resistant that meets Mark II Oily/Wet 0.48, ASTM F2913-11 or -19 standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE – Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3.8 oz
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄4 in
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 14, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
D – Medium, EE – Wide
Rated 4.90 out of 5