- The Ariat® Heritage Elastic Calf cowgirl boots have a traditional handcrafted look, but feature very modern stretch panels that are hidden in the interior, allowing for easy expansion to accommodate your calf size.
- Western boots are made of a premium full grain leather upper.
- Leather panels with elastic gore to provide easy pull-on entry and fit for every size calf.
- Features traditional Western stitching on the shaft.
- Side leather boot straps for easy entry.
- Soft fabric lining for a comfortable interior fit.
- Full-length, anatomically engineered insole with ATS® technology for all-day comfortable support and underfoot comfort.
- Round toe.
- Western heel.
- Lightweight and durable Bantamweight™ outsole is oil, slip, and barnyard acid resistant. It is designed with key traction zones for maximum wear resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Circumference: 8 in
- Shaft: 13 in
Ariat Boots Heritage Elastic Calf
SKU: Boots 9412353 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tag: Black Deertan
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
B – Medium
4 reviews for Ariat Boots Heritage Elastic Calf
Rated 4.09 out of 5
Rated 4.67 out of 5
Rated 4.20 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
The shaft was too short and the circumference of the boot was too wide to even get my boot cut levis over it!!!
These are beautiful, true western boots that fit perfectly. They are not too wide as others have noted if you wear them with a boot cut jean.
I bought these boots a month ago. I’m a plus size woman and I find it extremely difficult to find boots that fit me comfortably in the shaft and toe area along with the width while being cute. It’s like finding a unicorn if I get all 4 of those. These are my unicorn boots! I actually came back on here to buy the other two colors because I love them so much, but sad to see wide has no sizes in stock. Even if you have a thinner calf the stretch technology is still nice and holds close. It’s extremely beneficial for us ladies with thick calves that always struggle to find a boot that doesn’t scrunch Down in the back or plain just doesn’t fit because the shaft on the boot is too narrow. And they hide the stretch under the pull tabs which I love.
Addie Z –
I got these after I was really pleased with another pair of Ariats wide calf boots that I purchased. I was really excited about these since they are just so gorgeous and the color and design is perfect. But, I am a little disappointed because they are still too tight around my calves. I found that the elastic stretch doesn’t really do too much to make them fit better since for me I need more room in the back part of the boot. I will say I have pretty massive calves at 17 1/2″ inches for my left leg and 17″ for my right from the years of hiking and I gain muscle in my legs like crazy and it’s really hard to find boots that are made for people with my body type. I still love the boots however and I will probably keep them and use them as motivation to lose some weight idk.