- The Ariat® Heritage IV Zip Waterproof Insulated paddock boots have a sleek, stylish construction with protective technology that will keep you warm and dry all season long.
- Waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction offers both premium waterproof leathers and a breathable membrane that keeps the water out, allowing for a dry foot environment.
- 200g Thinsulate™ Insulation for warmth with less bulk.
- Front antiqued brass YKK® zipper for easy on and off.
- Padded collar at topline for comfort.
- Elastic twin gore panel for an easy, secure fit.
- Antiqued brass zip closure at front for easy on and off.
- Moisture-wicking lining offers a dry and comfortable environment.
- Plain toe cap.
- Lateral motion control system allows for easy movement.
- Features 4LR™ technology that provides support and cushioning with a four-layer footbed and lightweight stabilizing shank for support.
- Stabilizing lateral motion control device.
- Shock-absorbing, built-in heel cushion engineered with landing area for ease of heel strike and gait.
- Duratread™ rubber outsole with rider-tested traction zones for maximum wear resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
11, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9
B – Medium
Rated 4.96 out of 5