- The Ariat® Heritage IV Zip Waterproof paddock boots have a sleek, stylish construction with supportive technology so you will perform at your best in even cold, wet weather.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction offers both premium waterproof leathers and a breathable membrane that keeps the water out, allowing for a dry foot environment.
- Padded collar at topline for comfort.
- Front antiqued brass YKK zipper for easy on and off.
- Elastic twin gore panel for an easy, secure fit.
- Antiqued brass zip closure at front for easy on and off.
- Moisture-wicking lining offers a dry and comfortable environment.
- Plain toe cap.
- Lateral motion control system allows for easy movement.
- Features 4LR™ technology that provides support and cushioning with a four-layer footbed and lightweight stabilizing shank for support.
- Shock-absorbing, built-in heel cushion engineered with landing area for ease of heel strike and gait.
- Duratread™ rubber outsole with rider-tested traction zones for maximum wear resistance.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Circumference: 8 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 7 1⁄4 in
10, 10.5, 11, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
B – Medium
Rated 4.20 out of 5