- Stay relaxed and comfortable all work-day long with the Ariat® Rambler Work Wedge! Rambler Work Wedge is best for concrete and masonry, agricultural and landscaping work. Delivers all-day cushioning comfort with incredible stability.
- Rugged full-grain leather upper.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH (Electrical Hazard) standards.
- Pull-on construction with double side pull-loops for easy on/off.
- Unlined upper with exposed outseam construction.
- All Day Cushioning insole with rebound.
- Cushioned footbed includes Ariat 4LR™ technology for the ultimate in comfort and support.
- Layered midsole for excellent shock absorption and support.
- Goodyear® Welt Construction for durable comfort, re-soleable.
- Oil- and slip-resisting Bantamweight™ outsole for maximum lightweight durability meets Mark II test standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Shaft: 10 in
Ariat Boots Rambler Work Wedge
SKU: Boots 9542570 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tag: Earth Brown
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
14, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5
D – Medium, EE – Wide
3 reviews for Ariat Boots Rambler Work Wedge
Rated 4.67 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.54 out of 5
Rated 4.88 out of 5
Rated 4.67 out of 5
Fit and size are true. They were just a hair snug on the first day, as you would expect from real leather material that stretches. They were fully adjusted to my feet after one shift. The sole and insole are VERY comfortable. I normally wear and love Ariat work boots (ATS line, steel toe). These did not disappoint!!!
Been looking for a nice pair of boots and these fit like a glove! Nice and comfortable looks great with my jeans! Definitely going to be getting another pair of Ariat boots!
I’ve been using Ariat boots for over 10 years now and have had zero complaints. Decided to try these boots and they are hands down the worst version of their boots. In less than maybe a 2 month period, the inner lining of the right boot let loose and I couldn’t get my foot out when I got home from work. I dealt with it hoping I’d get some dumb luck and it would reset itself magically. About a week ago, the other side did the same thing. Now I’ve got to use a ruler to hold the liner in place so I can get my feet out. I’d give these 1 star, but, they’re still just as comfortable as my previous Ariat boots.
Avoid these boots. Idk if I got unlucky or theses just a flaw with this version, but I would avoid them to be safe.