- The Ariat® Rebar Flex 6″ Carbon Toe work boots are a game changer with its tough safety toe protection, lightweight construction, comfortable cushioning, and superior flexibility for optimal bending, lifting, or kneeling motions so you perform at your very best every day.
- Style number: 10031669 (Autumn Tan).
- Carbon Safety toe is ASTM F2413-18 F/I/C EH rated.
- Leather and mesh – leather in key protection and support areas, combined w/ mesh panels.
- Waterproof PRO™ construction.
- Metal detector friendly 100% non-metallic safety technology.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue top.
- All Day Cushioning insole.
- Anatomical last design provides both a true and comfortable fit.
- Features an injected lateral support cage and forefoot flex notch for added stability and comfort.
- Mesh lining for added breathability.
- Features 4LR™ technology that provides support and cushioning with a four-layer footbed and lightweight stabilizing shank for support.
- EVA midsole with ESS in heel.
- Overlasted construction.
- Outdoor traction lugs w/ debris-releasing tread.
- Defined heel provides added stability.
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole meets Mark II test standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 5.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 0.8 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
B – Medium
Rated 4.96 out of 5
Rated 4.20 out of 5