- The Ariat® Rebar Flex 6″ Carbon Toe work boots are a game changer with its tough safety toe protection, lightweight construction, comfortable cushioning, and superior flexibility for optimal bending, lifting, or kneeling motions so you perform at your very best every day.
- Style number: 10031669 (Autumn Tan).
- Carbon Safety toe is ASTM F2413-18 F/I/C EH rated.
- Leather and mesh – leather in key protection and support areas, combined w/ mesh panels.
- Waterproof PRO™ construction.
- Metal detector friendly 100% non-metallic safety technology.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue top.
- All Day Cushioning insole.
- Anatomical last design provides both a true and comfortable fit.
- Features an injected lateral support cage and forefoot flex notch for added stability and comfort.
- Mesh lining for added breathability.
- Features 4LR™ technology that provides support and cushioning with a four-layer footbed and lightweight stabilizing shank for support.
- EVA midsole with ESS in heel.
- Overlasted construction.
- Outdoor traction lugs w/ debris-releasing tread.
- Defined heel provides added stability.
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole meets Mark II test standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 5.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 0.8 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
Ariat Boots Rebar Flex 6″ Carbon Toe
SKU: Boots 9364956 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tag: Autumn Tan
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
B – Medium
15 reviews for Ariat Boots Rebar Flex 6″ Carbon Toe
Rated 4.88 out of 5
great boots and awesome customer service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the style of the boot but the Carbon toe portion of it flexed in a bad spot and hurt my foot. I returned the boot.
Great fit, needed no breaking-in and looks good too! expecting it to look big and bulky since its a safety boot with reinforced toe, but this surprisingly looks like a regular hiking boot.
True to size, feel great, offers good toe and foot protection, stylish.
This shoe is very beautiful, more beautiful than it is in picture, light in weight and perfect for work. I use size 9 but got a 9.5 cos I need a shoe with a little room and it was perfect. I’m very happy with my selection.
Absolutely loved the look of this boot. Wasn’t too masculine looking like a lot of other boots. Ordered in my true size 10. Was too small in width. Pinched at my toes. Wish they had wide width.
These boots are so light and cushy inside. I was feeling great wearing these for the first time at work. Unfortunately, a few hours into my shift, the creases that form perpendicular to my toes started to dig into my feet whenever I walk. I need to brainstorm how to fix this issue. But good looking boots, light, and comfortable (when I don’t walk, atm).
This company makes the best boots. They fit great from the first time I put them on. They wear forever – as an Amazon employee I work 40- 60 hours/wk, and these boots lasted 13 months before showing signs of wear. This is my second pair of Ariats, and I’ll buy them again.
These work boots are excellent the customer weep helped me out a great deal when she recommended these boots. I work in a warehouse and we have to wear safety shoes and its hard to find comfort and stylish work boot for women and light weight. I work 11hr shifts and I walked out at the end of my shift walking normal, not like a baby deer with hurting feet after a long shift. I recommend these for woman
These boots really surprised me. I had the brand recommended to me and I’m happy it was. I’m in an Amazon sort center and safety shoes are now required. Comfort is my top priority over everything when it comes to any foot wear I wear for 40+ hours a week. I ordered a 7 and a 1/2 which is my normal work boot size and normal width. They fit great, surprisingly comfortable and zero break in time. I’ll be curious to see how they hold up over time ( I walk an easy 100 miles a month). But first week impression is great!
Great comfortable durable work shoe. If you dont have to walk a million miles theyre great.
Boots were longer than expected and after a few days of breaking in, very comfortable and supportive.
They fit like a glove when I put them on for the first time. I lightly broke them in (or at least tried to) by walking around for a few minutes, but that did not seem to actually help. The comfort level isn’t the best and I wish there were more colors to pick from. Could be better.
I work at Amazon and have worn these boots for a total of three shifts- So far so good. I like the ankle support and the ability to tighten the width. Previously I had a pair of composite toe tennis shoes and these are not even comparable. They are very lightweight and much more comfortable. I ordered my size and have enough room to put in an insole comfortably. Very happy with this purchase and would definitely recommend.
I wouldn’t recommend them. Unless you’re used to wearing boots. They’re a bit heavy. I wear a 6.5 and it was too tight the composite toe rubbed on my front toes. Exchanged it for 7 it was a better fit but, it gave me blisters.