- When the weather and your work area are unpredictable, the Ariat® Rebar Flex 6″ Waterproof Carbon Toe work boot is a game changer with its lightweight construction, composite safety toe, superior flexibility, and waterproof protection keeping you safe and comfortable all day long.
- Style number: 10031420 (Dark Brown).
- Carbon Safety toe is ASTM F2413-18 F/I/C EH rated.
- Leather and mesh – leather in key protection and support areas, combined w/ mesh panels.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue top.
- Over-lasted construction.
- 100% non-metallic construction makes this style metal detector friendly.
- Anatomical last design provides both a true and comfortable fit.
- Features an injected lateral support cage and forefoot flex notch for added stability and comfort.
- Mesh lining for added breathability.
- All Day Cushioning insole.
- EVA midsole with ESS in heel.
- Features 4LR™ technology that provides support and cushioning with a four-layer footbed and lightweight stabilizing shank for support.
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole meets Mark II test standards.
- Defined heel provides added stability.
- Outdoor traction lugs w/ debris-releasing tread.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
Ariat Boots Rebar Flex 6″ Waterproof Carbon Toe
SKU: Boots 9346545 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tag: Dark Brown
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10, 10.5, 11, 12, 9, 9.5
B – Medium
12 reviews for Ariat Boots Rebar Flex 6″ Waterproof Carbon Toe
Rated 4.20 out of 5
Rated 4.88 out of 5
Rated 4.54 out of 5
The worst shoes ever!! Very heavy, felt like cement. Multiple blisters all over both feet. No arch support at all!!! Not for anyone who has to stand or walk more than an hour!!!
Once broken in they are a comfortable boot. If you normally wear a wide shoe these might not be for you unless you can order wide.
I purchased a 1/2 size larger and that made all the difference for me being my feet are wide . Enjoying them !!
Totally comfortable I made a good choice
I normally wear size 8.5 but want to wear thick socks with this boot so ordered a 9. I may be able to wear thick socks but it will be a close fit.
I love the ankle support. the size was perfect.
This boot was very comfortable when laced up and I feel like the laces were actually able to control the boot, unlike most stiffer construction boots. However, when I tried walking in them my heels were rubbing against the back of the shoe uncomfortably.
The boots ARE way too big and it’s NOT comfortable at all. I’m sending it back
Don’t waste your money worst boots I’ve ever had
This boot was good, or so I thought, the first 10 hr shift. However, the second day I came home with blisters covering all 10 toes. I wanted to love these so boots, but not at the expense of my feet.
Probably not the best in a warehouse but EXCELLENT in a farm/ranch setting, they’re lighter than my composite toe shoes