- When the weather and your work area are unpredictable, the Ariat® Rebar Flex 6″ Waterproof Composite Toe boot is a game changer with its lightweight construction, comp safety toe, superior flexibility, and waterproof protection keeping you safe and comfortable all day long.
- Style numbers: 10021498 (Chocolate Brown) and 10025006 (Dark Brown).
- Composite Safety toe is ASTM F2413-17 M I/75 C/75 EH rated.
- Leather and mesh upper; leather in key protection and support areas, combined w/ mesh panels.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- 100% non-metallic.
- All Day Cushioning insole.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue top.
- Anatomical last design provides both a true and comfortable fit.
- Features an injected lateral support cage and forefoot flex notch for added stability and comfort.
- Mesh lining for added breathability.
- Features 4LR™ technology that provides support and cushioning with a four-layer footbed and lightweight stabilizing shank for support.
- Overlasted construction with hidden EVA cushioning midsole.
- ESS midsole in heel for extra protection and support.
- Defined heel provides added stability.
- Oil- and slip-resisting rubber Duratread™ outsole meets ASTM 2913-11 or -19, Mark II test standards.
- Outdoor traction lugs w/ debris-releasing tread.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width EE – Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Ariat Boots Rebar Flex 6″ Waterproof Composite Toe
SKU: Boots 8919864 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tag: Dark Brown
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 13, 14, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
D – Medium, EE – Wide
25 reviews for Ariat Boots Rebar Flex 6″ Waterproof Composite Toe
Rated 4.00 out of 5
Rated 4.09 out of 5
Rated 4.90 out of 5
These boots are amazing! I hate a big clunky boot. Especially with how I’m constantly moving around, up and down off the truck, through rain and mud. These Ariat boots are very light and they feel like a pair of tennis shoes on my feet. I’m 6’4″ 250 lbs. and I’m hard on boots. But so far these boots seem to be pretty tough. And they have the main qualities I was looking for: waterproof, good support, traction, and composite toes.
I already own the black pair of these, which I can’t find anymore, that aren’t waterproof. They fit exactly the same. Great boot. I buy the EE for extra comfort but I don’t have that wide of a foot.
Comfortable, very snug, great looking
Very nice boots
If your like me and need to be on your feet all day, these are the boots for you! EXTREMELY comfortable and super light weight. Composite toe, has everything I need. The girl that helped me was awesome. Great boots! Great company!
So far I’m happy with them.
It took a week to break them in but they are supper comfy now. 10 out of 10
After the LAST time I just about said the hell with this, it took three times to get a pair to fit right! This buying on line, “try out and hope to fit!” way of buying shoes blows! Good thing shipping them back free, is part of the “experience”. I get a FREE pair of boots every year and have to go through here to get them, so I have to put up with the hassle finding shoes that fit. As far as the boots I bought now goes, so far so good, time will tell if they last, or fall apart.
They fit fine but had zero arch support I had to put new insoles in them very uncomfortable with the originals. I have worn the boots for a total of 7 days maybe and there already torn up. I want a replacement pair asap.
I don’t usually do reviews because rarely is there something I feel I can ad to what has not been said. But, this boot is worth bragging on and ARIAT should be proud of this boot and yell from the top of the mountains with a giant megaphone about this one!!!!! I have been a Red Wing man for over 20 years and am hard headed to try new things. But the expense made me try something new, this is now my 3rd pair or the Ariat Rebar Flex boot, they last just as long and weight 1\2 as much and $100 cheaper than the King Toe by R/W. I am on concrete for a minimum of 10 hours a day crawling around over and under conveyors, up and down ladders putting somewhere between 8 and 10 miles minimum on my feet daily, and my feet and legs NEVER get tired. I even wear them at home in my shop, cutting fire wood, mowing grass, hiking, or in spending time with my friends and family in the back yard. These boots never get a break and never fail to deliver I will NEVER buy another Red Wing or any other brand for that matter again. The BEST decision I ever ever ever made!!!!!!!
Great fit. With little issue with breaking them in.
My wife rides horses and I was looking for a new pair of boots. I asked about Ariats and she highly recommended them as their wide sizes are very comfortable. I have wide feet and they feel great!
Great work boots fits decent. Once broken in the boot feels much better. On my feet 10+ hrs a day definitely needed a comfortable boot. This boot gets it done
Love them.. Have another pair of regular Ariet boots I bought over 10 yrs ago.. These new pair fit really well and are really light weight.. So happy I bought a these Ariat boots..
Nice you but one size too small
For me to write a review means 1 of 2 things its horrible or it’s Awesome. In this case it’s amazingly awesome! The boots are that good. I’m buying a couple more pairs( different styles)
Super comfy and stylish work boots!
Hubby loves this brand and style!
I have only been using it for a few months for work and the seam has already broken. not of good quality
Very nice and lighter composite toe boot. I went with Ariat because I know they make great boots. Add great composite toe too.Great price also.
I really like Ariat, and these didn’t disappoint. They aren’t your typical western sh!t kickers, but still have great Ariat quality… highly recommended!
First time trying Ariat. light weight but still feel like a solid safety shoe. holding up very well after 6 months