- The Ariat® Recon Lace boot offers a clean yet rugged look that will keep you comfortable while you’re on the move.
- Full grain leather upper.
- Traditional lace-up style with fabric laces and sturdy metal eyelets and hooks for a secure fit.
- Soft mesh lining provide a comfortable next-to-skin feel.
- Cushioned footbed includes Ariat 4LR™ technology for the ultimate in comfort, flexibility, and support.
- Moc toe.
- Durable PU outsole is oil and slip resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width EE – Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
Ariat Boots Recon Lace
SKU: Boots 9204550 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tags: Copper Kettle, Distressed Brown
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
Copper Kettle, Distressed Brown
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
D – Medium, EE – Wide
12 reviews for Ariat Boots Recon Lace
Rated 4.96 out of 5
Rated 4.67 out of 5
Rated 4.88 out of 5
Rated 4.90 out of 5
Rated 4.20 out of 5
true fit and comfortable, I got a few compliments on the style
Bought these in November and have been in love ever since. After dealing with plantar fasciitis for over a year these plus a pair of Vionic Orthaheel orthotics keep me comfortable all day everyday for 10-12 hour shifts on concrete floors. Really wish Ariat would offer these in safety toe. Can honestly say these are the most comfortable shoes ive ever had. Even more so than sneakers. Only thing wrong with them is they tend to squeak on linoleum floors which is common for crepe sole boots. But if you can get over the fact that on rare occasions you might sound like a bottlenose dolphin these are amazing. Another great product from Ariat.
Very high quality
Love these boots, super comfortable and supportive, and they look really good. I get compliments all the time.
Bought for my husband. They fit true to size out of the box. Require some break-in but he is happy with my purchase.
I felt that the outsole material was too spongey. I prefer a durable sole that is really thick.
My husband really loves his new boots…. and we are very thankful for that good thick sole. It save his big toe from being hit by a chainsaw that kicked back and took a large hunk out of the toe area. He was sorely upset but thankful too!!
A great versatile pair of boots and by far the most comfortable and durable, I’m on my feet 8-12 hrs a day 5-6 days per week constantly walking in a fast paste environment, at times slippery wet floors of QSR line of work, I did have to get arch support insoles like I always do for my work shoes because I have flat feet
Dope A –
Great boots so far only had them about a month. Definitely recommend for hott environment
I purchased these boots to use for light work in a veterinary clinic setting and although they are very comfortable, the sole has broken down only after a month of just being around a small amount of water. I have not submerged the soles, they have just gotten a small amount of splash back. There have been chunks of the sole fall off and I haven’t beat them up at all. Unfortunately they haven’t held up to my expectations.
I bought these for my stepson, and he loved them from the beginning… he wears them all the time.
For the price, you will not find a better quality boot. These things are so comfortable and last forever.