- Stay relaxed and comfortable all work-day long with the Ariat® Riveter Pull-On H2O 400G CSA Glacier Grip boot! Delivers amazing all-day comfort, stability, and traction for long hours in work environments. Best for construction and outdoor work environments.
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-18 F/I/C EG rated, PR rated for puncture resistant. Certified CSA Standard Z195-14 with Grade 1 toe, sole and electric shock resistance (ESR) protection.
- Slip resisting Duratred outsole with snow and ice traction pods meets the ATSM F1677 MARK II , ASTM F2913 SATRA test standards.
- Puncture resistant work boots feature a SWEN-FLEX® midsole, a metal-free technology providing more foot surface protection that meets or exceeds the same standards as conventional steel plates.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Pull-on construction for easy on/off. Patented U-Turn® Entry System allows easier entry for those with high arches.
- Waterproof PRO™ construction features waterproof leather and an internal impermeable barrier.
- 400g Thinsulate™ Insulation for warmth with less bulk.
- Four-row stitch pattern.
- ATS® MAX technology provides additional support and durability for tough tasks and long hours on your feet.
- FLX Foam™ midsole for lightweight cushion and rebound.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Shaft: 10 in
Ariat Boots Riveter Pull-On H2O 400G CSA Glacier Grip
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10, 10.5, 11, 12, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 9, 9.5
B – Medium, C – Wide
9 reviews for Ariat Boots Riveter Pull-On H2O 400G CSA Glacier Grip
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.54 out of 5
Rated 4.96 out of 5
Rated 4.67 out of 5
Jessica M –
These boots are extremely comfortable! Good quality and great in cold weather. Would definitely recommend and definitely buying another pair soon. True to size.
Jean F –
These work boots are heavy duty and durable. Some boots are made so cheap and don’t last but these ones are great! They don’t seem to wear out like some of my other work boots. I can work all day on cement and at the end of the day my feet and back don’t hurt! You can just keep going! I will definitely buy these again, I love them!
These boots have caused me the worst pain in my toes and feet that I have ever had and felt in my life. I have sat down and shoved cardboard in the heel to keep from tearing my heel up from the back of the boot rubbing me. I have wrapped my toes from the boots beating my toes to death. I have the worst bruises and calluses from these boots. Calluses that look like knots on the sides on my big toes. I have had to sit down onthe job because of the pain from these boots and as of today they came off my feet and will never go back on them! My feet and toes are absolutely miserable!! My big toenail bruised and my smaller toes had blisters! These boots are ridiculous!!
Shauna R –
Snowstorm came through and I got to test these out. They were awesome! Dry in puddles of water, warm and super comfy right out of the gate. Super happy with my purchase!
My feet is slightly wide with high arch. The 6.5W I ordered fit very without my toes feeling squeezed in. I have another Ariat work boot that is normal/med width and that one felt fine too, I guess the difference is slightly noticeable in comfort. Since this is a work shoe, the sides are padded and it can get pretty hot in the summers. I haven’t worn this shoe in action yet so I can’t say about the performance however the quality is great, shoe is heavy and well designed. It was a little hard to slip on due to the design & my high foot arch, however the leather is slightly flexible and the handles make it easy to tug & pull on or take off.
I honestly always wanted to have this work boots. I always heard that the cowboy boots style is very comfy. Which I think they are, they look very stylish and very comfy. The boot itself is a hard material, but it needs couple time wearing them to break them in
Was unable to find female boots locally. I love them.
The boots feel great on my feet. Working 8 plus hours a day with them on make my feet not hurt at the end of the day. Would buy them again.
I ordered the usual size (9M) that I wear in most Ariat boots. However, I recommend going up one full size as these boots fit quite different than regular Ariat boots. The boots are definitely more ridged, and I would want to wear heavier socks to avoid getting blisters.