- The The Ariat® Stump Jumper 6″ H2O is the ultimate safety shoe for the more intense outdoor work environments. With a reinforced design to support as well as comfort, you’ll be able to go about your job with ease knowing you’re protected.
- Composite toe meets ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH (Electrical Hazard).
- ATS® technology stabilizes the foot and provides long-lasting comfort.
- Waterproof PRO™ construction with waterproof leather and an internal repellant barrier.
- Protective TPU ExGuards™ on toe and heel protect against impact.
- Energy Max anti-fatigue insole with necessary cushioning and high rebound for longer wear.
- FLX Foam™ midsole for lightweight cushion and rebound with every step.
- Goodyear® welt construction for durability.
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole for maximum wear resistance and traction, meets ASTM 2913-11 or -19, Mark II test standards.
- Lace-up construction with five pairs of eyelets, and heel pull tab for easy-on.
- Padded tongue and collar support the ankle.
- Premium full-grain leather upper features handstitched detail, and toe and heel counter overlays.
- Textile lining for a comfortable wear.
- 90 degree heel.
- Outdoor traction lugs with debris-releasing tread for stability on all terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7.94 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Ariat Boots Stump Jumper 6″ H2O
SKU: Boots 9542680 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tag: Dark Hickory
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10.5, 11, 11.5, 13, 14, 15, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
D – Medium, EE – Wide
3 reviews for Ariat Boots Stump Jumper 6″ H2O
Rated 4.67 out of 5
Rated 4.96 out of 5
Not very comfortable. Very heavy and bulky. I hate I had to wear them to work to find out. I would send them back if I could.
I am a little disappointed to have to write this I own allot of Ariat gear basically has become my entire work gear shirts pants jackets countless hoodies and boots all have been amazing 5 stars… I have been buying the same Ariat boot 3-4 times and love them these were similar style wise and I ordered my standard size and the fit is just different and off them any of prior Ariat boots…the sides and top of foot fit great there is quite a bit of space in the toes and even heel I loved them walking around my house when wearing to work is really when the fit became apparent unfortunately I can’t return them now or even exchange for my normal go-to boot so beware of the fit otherwise it is a nice boot looks good feels good fits not so good
I wear this boots walking on concrete for 8 hours a day, and I have not had a problem with these. They are comfortable, though they still feel large and clunky but nevertheless comfortable. Durability wise, I haven’t had these long, but time will tell. Composite toe works great by saving my toes from dropping pallets and heavy products.