- Built to handle anything you throw its way, the Terrain is a tough and rugged boot for a variety of surfaces.
- Full grain leather and Cordura uppers are lightweight, breathable and extremely durable.
- New ETC™ low friction, orthotic footbed reduces heat build-up.
- Moisture wicking sockliner.
- Low-friction surface reduces heat build up and blistering.
- Dual Density Duratread outsole for maximum durability and superior traction.
- Resilient EVA compound offers cushioning and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Lace style incorporates ankle flexion notches for support, fit and comfort when bending or in heels down position.
- Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips and lower back.
- Polyethylene cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.
- Heel cradle stabilizes and supports the foot.
- Arch support encourages good posture and reduces foot fatigue.
- Ariat’s exclusive ATS Technology™ for superior flexibility and cushioning.
- ATS™ composite fiber forked shank offers unmatched stability and comfort.
- Duratread™ outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Shaft: 3 1⁄2 in
B – Medium