- The Ariat® Turbo 6″ Waterproof work boots keep you comfortable and protected on both the jobsite and the ranch!
- Style number: 10032608 (Aged Bark).
- Lace-up work boots feature a soft toe construction that meets ASTM F2892-18 EH safety standards.
- High-top work boots feature Waterproof Pro® construction with waterproof full-grain leather in a lightweight, flexible design.
- Padded collar at topline.
- Mesh lining for breathable wear.
- Energy Max rebound foam insole provides long-lasting shock absorption and underfoot support.
- ATS® technology for stability and all-day comfort.
- Direct-attach construction.
- 100% non-metallic safety technology is metal detector friendly.
- Shock-absorbing PU midsole.
- 90° heel.
- Oil- and slip-resisting, dual-density TPU outsole meets ASTM 2913-11 or -19, Mark II test standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Ariat Boots Turbo 6″ Waterproof
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 7, 7.5, 8
D – Medium, EE – Wide
11 reviews for Ariat Boots Turbo 6″ Waterproof
Rated 4.90 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5
The fit is perfect. The shoes are high quality & will last for years. Ariat is one of my favorite brands. These particular boots were ordered for my boyfriend & he loves them. My Ariat boots, which I purchased 1 month ago, were my inspiration to get him a pair.
I love these shoes & have been hiking in them since I got them. They are the best for my hiking feet!!!
The fit is great right out of the box. I wore them 3hrs the first day, then 6hrs the second day ( on my feet the whole time ), and every day since. Very comfortable.
I hope they last at least a year. I’m outside in the pasture and yard most of the day so they get a lot of moisture and other stuff on them.
Pam G –
Very durable and comfortable! I would recommend them! Always like the Ariat brand!
I’ve been searching for work boots for 2 years to replace boots that were discontinued.
I have definitely found my replacement in the
Ariat Tubo 6″ work boot. Excellent comfort, support and cushioning inside the boots. Non slip soul also a great feature.
I have plantar fasciitis and my podiatrist recommended Ariat boots. It took me a while to find the laced boots as the slip on are quite available and I don’t like how my heels slide up and down when I walk. So I was able to pickup the 6″ Turbo that felt pretty comfortable. The only problem I have is the tongue fold on my right ankle is very sharp and hurts. I am going to work with it to soften it up hopefully. Seems like a well constructed boot and hope it answers my prayers! I walk 5 to 8 miles a day at work and comfort is paramount. I have included a pic of the problematic part. PS. My wife has had a pair of Ariats for close to 30 yrs and still wears them and recently ordered a pair of langdales and loves them! Time will tell.
I bought these for my fianc for work and he LOVES them! He does excavation and is constantly in water, mud, and machines. He loves the durability and comfortability. He also loves the light weight compared to other comparable brands!
Bought these boots awhile back. Needed a tough boot that was lightweight, able to withstand walking on concrete and high heat. After doing some online research i came across these. Couldnt be happier with them. Price is also a plus.
Great boot for being out in the weather all day working!
Very comfortable boots haven’t wore them long for about a week but so far happy with this boots
American W –
These were referred to me by a friend when talking about how it was hard to find good boots anymore. Working 10 hour days running utility you never know if you’re going to be on uneven ground, asphalt, or mud. These boots hold up and you’re not thinking about your feet. Just getting the job done.