- The Ariat® WorkHog® XT Cottonwood is the ultimate safety shoe for the more intense outdoor work environments or for oil and gas exploration. With a reinforced design to support as well as comfort, you’ll be able to go about your job with ease knowing you’re protected.
- Soft toe is ASTM F2892-18 EH rated.
- ATS Max® Technology with extra-wide shank for maximum side-to-side stability.
- Patented U-Turn® Entry System for easy-on and a close, snug fit.
- Energy Max anti-fatigue insole with necessary cushioning and high rebound for longer wear.
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole for maximum wear resistance and traction, meets ASTM 2913-11 or -19, Mark II test standards.
- Pull-on construction with shaft pull-tabs.
- Premium full-grain leather upper with handstitched detailing and patterning on the shaft, and paneled overlays.
- Textile lining for a comfortable wear.
- Cushioning dual-density EVA midsole provides shock absorption with support.
- 90 degree heel.
- Rubber outsole designed to provide traction and grip.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 14 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 10 3⁄4 in
Ariat Boots WorkHog® XT Cottonwood
SKU: Boots 9543106 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tag: Brown Rowdy/Midnight
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10, 10.5, 11, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
D – Medium, EE – Wide
14 reviews for Ariat Boots WorkHog® XT Cottonwood
Rated 4.67 out of 5
Rated 4.88 out of 5
Rated 4.96 out of 5
Rated 4.54 out of 5
I have been wearging Ariat’s for over 15 years. This is my first pair of Workhogs. They have exceeded my expectations. The is fit great. The tread has tons of traction and wears awesome. The best part is that they are so comfortable. I’m on my feet sunrise to sunset. From mud to hard conrete. I will be getting another pair soon just to have a backup.
Nathan K –
These boots fit like a glove right out of the box. They look great and are super tough. Will be getting another pair soon.
Could have sworn it said composit square toe now is not I wouldn’t have ever bought them without toe protection
Chico D –
Best work boots I’ve ever own. More like comfortable tennis shoes.
One boot is bigger than the other.
Not the same fit.
I have worn boots most of my life and these are by far the most comfortable work boots I have ever worn! After taking a fall at work my wife was insistent that I get some type of non-slip shoes to wear to work of course my first search was for something by Ariat. These boots fit the bill perfectly, non-slip and all day comfort.
Jose V –
I’ve had the boots now for 6 months and they were comfortable from day one and stayed that way, trust me from someone that only has worn redwings these boots have them beat by a long shot and never going back!! Thank you for a great product.
Extremely comfortable and easy to work in all day.
I bought these at the beginning of the summer. And they have been the best pair of cowboy boots I have ever owned!
These are very comfortable and a boot you can work in all day.
Can’t believe how comfortable this boot is! Virtually no break in period, comfortable from the time I first put them on. I highly recommend this boot for all day weat.
Wellhead H –
Give it 3 stars. I’ve Owned 6 pairs of these. Always broke in within a day or 2. Insoles were the ATS footbed technology. Recently got a new pair and they are the most uncomfortable boot I’ve ever owned. I don’t know if I got a lemon pair or what but by lunch I’m ready to throw them away. They haven’t broken in like any of the previous pairs. The new insole is garbage. If I could return them I would especially since the price went up on them. Definitely not as impressed anymore.
Seems like they would be a good pair of boots, I got them a few months ago and couldn’t wear them too much because there was a deformity where the leather folds to walk, and the store I got them from wouldn’t take it back
These boots basically came out unscathed through a house fire nothing wrong with them at all, very comfortable too