- Get the job done in comfort with support and protection in the Ariat® WorkHog® XT VentTek H2O.
- Style #10035984.
- Waterproof PRO™ construction with waterproof full-grain leather foot.
- Soft toe is ASTM 2892-18 EH rated.
- Wide square toe.
- Full-grain leather foot and upper.
- Patented U-Turn® Entry System allows easier entry for those with high arches.
- ATS® Max technology for stability and foot-fatigue reduction.
- Leather pull tabs.
- Energy Max rebound foam insole.
- Cushioning midsole for shock absorption.
- Waterproof depth goes as high as the blue lining inside the boot.
- VentTEK™ shaft combines leather with cooling mesh panels.
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread™ outsole for maximum wear resistance meets ASTM 2913-11 or -19, Mark II test standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 11 in
Ariat Boots WorkHog XT VentTek H2O
SKU: Boots 9474519 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tag: Rye Brown/Storm
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
11, 13, 8.5, 9
D – Medium, EE – Wide
13 reviews for Ariat Boots WorkHog XT VentTek H2O
Rated 4.96 out of 5
Rated 4.67 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5
They were good boots for a while. I’ve had them for roughly 5 months but have started to notice what seems like stitching coming loose. The boots have their u-turn tech but don’t seem very easy to take off. I was hoping to get the same lifespan out of these as I normally have with my ariat boots.
Tim K –
Hands down these are the best boots I’ve ever worn. I work 72 hours a week doing fabrication in an automotive plant on my feet 95 percent of the day. These boots give all day comfort, do not disappoint in any way. 3rd pair of Workhogs and love them!
Jeff H –
Most comfortable work boots I’ve had yet. I ended up wearing these boots everywhere.
Amazing comfort with that hard working western attutude!
Dave E –
I haven’t worn pull-on boots for 20+ years and these boots are amazingly comfortable. 10 hour days on concrete just got a whole lot better. And true to size
James A –
Extremely comfortable and a great boot to work in as a construction manager
Purchased these boots for my son. He loves his Ariat boots and needed a new pair. He wears them everyday. He is very happy with this item. The size is accurate.
I’ve been wearing these boots daily for over a month now. I install internet for work so my boys definitely get a lot of use and wear. Climbing ladders up telco poles, going in attics, all types of yards, etc. These boots definitely are definitely made of great quality. Super tough. Love the VentTEK tech. It’s super hot in central TX so super happy I get to wear boots with a ventilating upper. Also love that they’re waterproof because they’re the only pair of work boots I own so they have to be ready for wear every day. As far as comfort goes, I initially loved the feel because they were super soft. Now I’m noticing that there isn’t much support in the heel section. It feels a little sunken in. I would love more support on the heels since I’m on my feet 9+ hours a day. I’m consistent on the type of socks I wear and they don’t feel as snug anymore. Wish I would’ve gone with the BOA system. Don’t want to be slipping around in attics. Overall, I gave it a 4 out of 5 since I know they’re super durable and will last a long time but comfort could be a little better (maybe just figuring out a better insert for more support).
Biker D –
I love the VentTek breathe-ability. Also, the traction from the nonskid sole of the WorkHog line is a lifesaver.
First off these are comfortable and great looking boots. Although the venting is great while riding my motorcycle, at work it’s almost unnoticed. The waterproof liner is what really makes these workhog XT boots hot in the first place, and really just isn’t needed anyway. If these boots didn’t have the waterproof liner they would be a 5 star boot. I know the regular workhog boots don’t have the liner but they also don’t look as nice or at this time offered with a ventek upper.
Dairy F –
Great fit. Wish it was a little better water proof
Maury M –
It’s a good boot works nice but gets a little hot sometimes
Ordered these boots 8-11-22 it showed they were available. Found out after calling a month later that they wouldn’t be available until 4-23. No email, call or text telling me that. But send me multiple emails and texts every day about new items I should buy. I’ve bought countless pairs of ariat boots and shoes and apparel over the years and couldn’t find these boots at any store in my size. Thinking I would order them and get them online was obviously a mistake. Only leaving 1 star cause 0 isn’t an option.