- Lace up for a casual winter ride and keep your feet warm in the Ariat® Wythburn II Waterproof.
- Lace-up closure with back zipper closure for a secure fit.
- Classic round toe silhouette.
- 4LR™ technology features a comfort insole with shock-absorbing rebound protection and a lightweight shank that stabilizes and adds support.
- Removable all day cushioning insole.
- Waterproof Pro™ membrane construction keeps out the wet and rain while providing a breathable, more comfortable foot environment.
- Duratread™ outsole is slip and oil resistant, and offers long-lasting durability, traction, and maximum wear resistance.
- Moisture wicking lining keeps your feet dry.
- Stir-up friendly sole.
- Antique branding hardware on shaft.
- Leather upper.
- Textile lining and insole.
- Synthetic outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz
- Shaft: 15 in
Ariat Boots Wythburn II Waterproof
SKU: Boots 9533688 Categories: Boots, Shoes Tag: Dark Brown
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
B – Medium
5 reviews for Ariat Boots Wythburn II Waterproof
Rated 4.20 out of 5
Rated 4.96 out of 5
Rated 4.67 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5
definitely my new zombie apocalypse footwear
Absolutely love this boot! Being a Florida rider was nervous about this purchase, but I knew I needed a warm boot for Colorado winter riding. Super comfortable from the minute I put them on. Absolutely no cons from me.
Bought these to see me through the New England winters and they worked great! Still look good even after many rides, walking through snow, mud, etc. The lining kept me cozy – very important – and the back zip made for easy on/off. Great purchase!
Pain I –
They look really great, so I instantly took my dog for a walk in these. Unfortunately, they are more style than substance. The back zip is a poor design with a weird scratchy label sewn into the inside, which scratches and irritates your ankle with every step. I had to cut my walk short and I’m not sure they are really wearable. The size is fine, it’s just the back zip. Surprised and disappointed, as they look sooo good.
I bought these boots just over 6 months ago and they have been letting water in even walking through wet grass