- Outfit your workday with jeans that are up to the task with the Ariat® FR M3 Basic Stackable Straight Leg Jeans in Flint.
- Made with 13 oz ring-spun denim.
• CAT 2
• NFPA 70E
• NFPA 2112
• TPV 20
- Low-rise waist with anchored belt-loop construction and 5-pocket design.
- Extra deep front pockets for all your work needs.
- Extra relaxed through waist and hip, loose through thigh.
- Straight leg.
- Dark wash with light fading.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 35 in
- Outseam: 41 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 13 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 17 in
Ariat FR M3 Basic Stackable Straight Leg Jeans in Flint
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
31, 34, 35, 42
34, 36, 38
13 reviews for Ariat FR M3 Basic Stackable Straight Leg Jeans in Flint
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5
Rated 3.80 out of 5
Rated 4.43 out of 5
Rated 3.21 out of 5
Rated 4.53 out of 5
I bought these at the beginning of the year and am very happy with the comfort and style. I’m a heavy set guy and I can move freely in them and they have big pockets. These are 20cal which are pretty warm. I’m only required to wear 8cal HRC2 for work so I would like to buy 10-12cal pairs for the hot summer days but ariat don’t have that yet so that would be my only request.
The most comfortable FR jeans I’ve worn. I will be purchasing more
The M3s are definitely roomy and loose fitting. These jeans are well constructed, stitched to last and durable. I knew these were loose fits when I ordered them, but I am thinking the relaxed fit would work better for me. Either way, I knew what I was getting into when I ordered them, but will be ordering relaxed fit soon.
They’re also rather fashionable and dress well with boots. I received several compliments on them.
Fit just like normal pants very comfortable and look great!
Ariat is the only work gear I am wearing now, love it!!
These jeans are comfortable and strong. The pockets are deep enough to fit a large phone, a small notepad, or even a 9/16″ wrench. “It won’t crush you in your tool.” In summary, the ideal jeans for true workers not for models.
Paul 5 –
Bought 3 days ago very nice although levi’s jeans are better.
great fit and quality! Thanks to OUTDOORS WITH THE MORGANS for pointing me to these.
These are great pants with a great fit, ordering was easy and shipping was on time. I will definitely buy these again from this site.
NOT A GOOD SIZING
Bought these a few months ago,the fit it amazing,and comfortable,
Very nice, heavy duty pants. Roomy, not to tight a fit.
Very disappointed one pair was on the short side. for the cost of them shouldn’t be the right size.