- Keep yourself going comfortably on long journey by wearing Ariat® Terrain Ease Waterproof.
- Leather upper.
- Moisture-wicking lining.
- 4LR™ technology insole for shock-absorbing rebound protection.
- Waterproof Pro™ membrane construction.
- Slip-on style.
- Round toe.
- Tongue and heel pull-tabs.
- Lightweight EVA midsole for shock absorption.
- ATS® lightweight forked shank for enhanced support.
- Duratread™ outsole is slip and oil resistant.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Ariat Hiking Terrain Ease Waterproof
SKU: Hiking 9611586 Categories: Hiking, Shoes Tag: Oily Distressed Brown
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
Oily Distressed Brown
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
D – Medium
5 reviews for Ariat Hiking Terrain Ease Waterproof
Rated 4.88 out of 5
Rated 4.09 out of 5
Rated 4.67 out of 5
I have owned regular Terrain boots for years and love them. The Ease continues my love affair with Ariat products. It is so easy to slip on, excellent quality, and so comfortable. I like the fact that I can order men’s sizes because women’s aren’t big enough. Highly recommend.
I purchased a 1/2 size down after reading reviews, and they fit perfect. Very comfortable, great looking shoe!
bougth those to replace other brand i used before i love how soft feel when i walk without punishing my toes and heels
Bishop L –
Great pair of shoes. I use them on my farm and they are comfortable and water proof. Best pair of shoes I’ve found. If you looking for a shoe instead of a boot these are the ones
Bob O –
Excellent shoe, very comfortable and well built. Good work shoe for around the farm