- Built to handle anything you throw its way, the Ariat® Terrain H2O is a tough and rugged boot for any weather condition.
- Style #: 10004134.
- Waterproof oiled full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof Pro™ construction provides superior protection from rain, snow, and wet conditions.
- Moisture wicking sockliner.
- Low-friction surface reduces heat build up and blistering.
- Resilient EVA compound offers cushioning and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips and lower back.
- Polyethylene cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.
- Heel cradle stabilizes and supports the foot.
- Arch support encourages good posture and reduces foot fatigue.
- Ariat’s exclusive ATS Technology™ for superior flexibility and cushioning.
- ATS™ composite fiber forked shank offers unmatched stability and comfort.
- Duratread™ outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 7 oz
- Shaft: 3 1⁄2 in
Ariat Hiking Terrain H2O
- Free Shipping over $25
- Fast & reliable delivery options
- Enjoy top quality items for less
- Multiple safe payment methods
Copper (Waterproof), Distressed Brown
10, 11, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
B – Medium, C – Wide
Rated 4.90 out of 5