- This lace up boot offers true athletic styling for serious endurance and trail riders.
- Full grain and Cordura
- Low-friction surface reduces heat build up and blistering.
- Resilient EVA compound offers cushioning and energy return for all-day comfort.
- Shock-absorbing gel forefoot cushion reduces skeletal impact stress on knees, hips and lower back.
- Polyethylene cupped footbed chassis offers torsional stability.
- Heel cradle stabilizes and supports the foot.
- Arch support encourages good posture and reduces foot fatigue.
- Ariat’s exclusive ATS Technology™ for superior flexibility and cushioning.
- ATS™ composite fiber forked shank offers unmatched stability and comfort.
- Duratread™ outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Shaft: 4 in
Ariat Hiking Terrain
- Free Shipping over $25
- Fast & reliable delivery options
- Enjoy top quality items for less
- Multiple safe payment methods
Distressed Brown/Cheetah, Walnut/Serape
10, 10.5, 11, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
B – Medium, C – Wide
Rated 4.96 out of 5
Rated 4.20 out of 5