- With a rugged, fire-resistant design, the Ariat® FR M4 Inherent Fashion Bootcut in Bryce jeans are designed to take on the toughest job environments.
- Safety Rated for CAT 2, ATPV 14 (CAL/CM2), NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112.
- Low-rise pant sits below the hips and is straight through the thigh and kicks out at the calf into a boot cut leg opening.
- Stretchy medium-washed denim offers a sleek finish with heavy hand sanding and whiskers throughout.
- Fixed belt loop waist.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Five-pocket construction.
- Signature triple-stitch details along rear pockets.
- 69% cotton, 30% modacrylic, 1% elastane.
- Machine wash, tumble dry inside-out.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 46 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 10 1⁄4 in
- Back Rise: 12 3⁄4 in
- Leg Opening: 19 in
Ariat Jeans FR M4 Inherent Fashion Bootcut in Bryce
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 40, 42
30, 32, 34, 36, 38
25 reviews for Ariat Jeans FR M4 Inherent Fashion Bootcut in Bryce
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.92 out of 5
Rated 2.50 out of 5
Rated 4.96 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Not your typical FR pants. Very light, they breathe, and they are durable. The only downside is that they are incredibly long. Consider going shorter if you plan to order. Another note is they are much darker than what is pictured. Would be a five star review otherwise.
TX G –
I have other pairs of Ariat FRC jeans, and I’m a big fan. They look good, they have deep pockets, and I can wear them in refineries and chemical plants. I’ve lost some weight recently (it was hard work!) and i ordered these online since the new size is not readily available. I was very pleased that they fit as well as they should. Same good look and same deep pockets, too.
Lightweight, stylish, and comfortable. Plenty of movement, and not overly flamboyant.
Awesome pants, comfortable, lightweight, and some stretch
Length was a lot longer that the size they say they are, had to cuff my pants several times to compensate.
It fits like a 44 waist. I want to return and get a 40 cause these 42 are too loose!
Fit and size are perfect. They are the most comfortable FR/CAL rated clothing I have ever worn. 100% would recommend.
Fit perfect size chart is correct.
I normally wouldn’t spend this much on a pair of jeans – but I’m glad I did. They are beyond comfortable, fit to size and look great with any of my Ariat boots! Highly recommend the purchase.
Fits quiet well and feels comfortable to wear for long periods.
My guy loves them! They are comfortable and fit great!
Ran a little long in the legs but really nice jeans. I’ll be reordering these.
Fit, form, function, and fashion were all good. My wife liked how I looked in these jeans. 🙂
Perfect fit, best jeans I ever had
Quick. Only problem is they are out of a lot of murch
Most comfortable and lightweight FR jeans you will find.
D S –
The lightest FR jeans I’ve worn. Love them. The only downside is they seem to develop pin holes after a while.
Nice lighter weight FR rated jeans. Much lighter than Ariet’s M3’s. Missing some of Ariet’s pocket overkill in their other FR clothing. Pretty standard 4 pocket. Should be comfortable in summer heat.
Fit is great. Feel great and sit lower on the hips
I’m tall and skinny and these actually fit unlike the M4. They’re soft and comfortable and have a good length.
Great fit. Great pair of pants.
Farrier E –
lightweight, breathable enough to be comfortable on the hottest days in the Southeast. Tough enough to last
Item too big will be returning
They’re lighter than normal jeans, even though they’re Cat-2, they’re comfortable, and they look good!