- If you’re looking for that everyday jean that’s comfortable enough to kick back in after a long day, but stylish enough to turn heads, then an Ariat® jean is just what you need.
- The M2 features a low rise, relaxed fit and a stackable boot cut.
- Contemporary distressing details.
- Classic five-pocket style with design details at back.
- Button-zip fly closure.
- Belt loops with Loop Lock Technology.
- Ariat logo on coin pocket.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry medium.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 43 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
Ariat Jeans M2 Relaxed in Dusty Road
SKU: Jeans 8178496 Categories: Clothing, Jeans Tag: Dusty Road
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 40
30, 32, 34, 36, 38
11 reviews for Ariat Jeans M2 Relaxed in Dusty Road
Rated 4.53 out of 5
Rated 4.83 out of 5
Rated 4.43 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.92 out of 5
Rated 4.79 out of 5
Debbie K –
Perfect….my husband loves them. He is a Wrangler man. These are the first I have been able to get him to try and heLOVES them and wantsmore!!!!
I got these for my Birthday in January and have a hole in them already after only 6 months! My other Ariat jeans are getting a hole after a year but for whatever reason these got one in only 6 months. I conceal carry in my lower back because I’m 6’4 165lbs ringing wet so if I carry on the side of my hip the gun shows forcing me to carry in the small of my back. I own a retail store so I’m not on a ranch or anything. I sit/stand/walk so I’m very upset spending this much money on a pair of jeans (I got a gift card and spent gift card on these jeans) and already need to replace them.
Thanks for a quality product looking forward to next purchase.
I got this about a month ago and it is hands down my favorite pair of jeans I’ve ever owned!
My 20 year old son starting wearing the M2 jean about 3 years ago and he loves the fit and feel.
I have 5 pair of Ariat jeans all M2 or M4. This pair I ordered the same size as the rest. It was like trying to put on my wife’s jeans way to small. Order 1 or 2 sizes larger than you need
The sizing was a little off. They were to big for my husband.
I love the fit and the denim feels good. I was really happy that Ariat makes jeans with 38 inseams. Jeans with longer inseams are impossible to find in most stores.
This jeans are awesome. Great color, great fit. These go with every outfit. Great on the farm or at a concert
Perfect jeans for this guy who no longer wants those tight fitting jeans
Pappa J –
ive been wearing ariat m2 and m5 jeans for years . i switched from cinch. the quality is far above any other jeans ive wore . i wont buy any other.