- Get the job done with the Ariat® Edge LTE Slip-On SD work boot.
- Static Dissipative™ protects against the hazards of static buildup in the workplace.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- 100% non-metallic.
- Moc toe.
- Padded collar.
- 4LR® technology features a comfort insole with shock-absorbing rebound protection and a lightweight shank that stabilizes and adds support.
- Cement construction.
- Easy slip-on style.
- Defined heel.
- Slip-on design with heel pull loop for easy on and off.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- All-Day Cushioning insole with enhanced rebound.
- Lightweight, oil- and slip-resisting Bantamweight™ outsole meets ASTM 2913-11 or -19, Mark II test standards.
- Composite Safety toe is ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 SD 35
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width EE – Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
Ariat Loafers Edge LTE Slip-On SD
SKU: Loafers 9269630 Categories: Loafers, Shoes Tag: Dark Brown
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5
D – Medium, EE – Wide
7 reviews for Ariat Loafers Edge LTE Slip-On SD
Rated 4.90 out of 5
It takes a few weeks to break in but they are very comfortable.
I purchased these about a month ago and have worn them everyday since at work. I walk an average of 25,000 steps a day while working and have experienced nothing but comfort and durability with these shoes.
Ariat I –
I have bought three pairs of these over the 2 years. The padding on the ankle always tears out no matter how cautious I am with them. Garbage.
Fit and size were perfect very comfortable to wear……
Narrow. Uncomfortable. Mine after 1 use…couldn’t return after getting dirty
I like the slip on style. But 2 things. The midsole is way to hard. Like brick hard. Out-of-box insoles do not compensate for it. After several tries with name brands. Found a CVS brand insole that makes boots bearable to wear. Just my HO.
Amazing comfortable and my feet don’t hurt I work in a mine and plant and am on my feet 12 a day I will be buying another pair when I wear these out