- The Ariat® M5 Straight Stretch Seneca Stackable Straight Leg Jeans offer you a perfect look for any outing.
- Zip-fly and button closure.
- Classic five-pocket construction.
- Rivet detailing.
- Coin and hand pockets on front.
- Patch pockets on the back.
- 67% cotton, 32% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine washable.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
Ariat M5 Straight Stretch Seneca Stackable Straight Leg Jeans
SKU: Jeans 9604408 Categories: Clothing, Jeans Tag: Louiseville
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 38, 40
30, 32, 34, 36, 38
3 reviews for Ariat M5 Straight Stretch Seneca Stackable Straight Leg Jeans
Rated 3.80 out of 5
Rated 4.53 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5
These jeans do not fit as described. They are very baggy unlike shown in the pictures. Tried two different sizes and had to return. Not the same fit Ariat used to have for years. Very disappointed.
Steve F –
I ordered a 33 waist size, like all my other ariats. This pair was the equivalent to around a 29 or 30 at best. The button was crazy hard to get in and out of the slot above the zipper. I’ve never seen anything like it!
I need to send them back but the bag they arrived in didn’t have any sort of return info at all.
These do run a bit small and the ppl who said the button is hard to undo are correct. Its hard to unbutton these jeans. However they are very very comfy and they look great. If not for the slightly snug fit and the tough button they’d be 5 star jeans. I love them and Im sure the button will get easier after a while.