- Keep riding until you find the perfect road in these attractive Ariat® R.E.A.L.™ Bootcut Rosa Jeans in Lita Jeans.
- Stretchy mid-rise pant is straight through the seat and thigh with a stackable boot cut cuff that easily goes over the boots.
- Tinted dark-washed denim boasts heavy hand sanding, tacking, and contrast stitching.
- Fixed belt loop waist.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Classic five-pocket design.
- Multi-dimensional stitching along rear pockets.
- 86% cotton, 12% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 28 in
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
Ariat R.E.A.L. Bootcut Rosa Jeans in Lita
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
26, 27, 28, 29, 33, 34
L, R, S, XL
14 reviews for Ariat R.E.A.L. Bootcut Rosa Jeans in Lita
Rated 4.53 out of 5
Rated 3.21 out of 5
Rated 4.43 out of 5
I can always count on Ariat jeans to fit well and feel great all day. They wash up beautifully so I can just wear and repeat!!
LOVE THESE! They fit like a dream, true to size. Most comfortable jeans I have ever owned. I usually wear miss me or rock revival because of long length…these come on long length and without all the bedazzle. Highly recommend!
The coloring in the jeans was not consistent and looked bad. The jeans are very stiff too.
Kelly K –
Love these Long Ariat jeans.they are made really good and fir perfect.
These are my first pair of Ariat jeans. I’ve worn these just a couple of times. They are beautiful jeans and I love the color. However, they get super loose after just a couple of hours of wearing. I thought maybe washing and drying them would help, but not at all. Pretty disappointed in these.
These jeans fit very well and are the perfect length.
Have this pair and another of the perfect rise jeans and they don’t disappoint!
I wish there was some consistency in the lengths/inseams across Ariat’s womens denim offerings. I really love these- ordered in an x-long, which, generally speaking is usually just barely long enough in boots. These are not. The cut is great but they look really stupid with boots so for what it’s worth, I feel like the x-longs are more like longs.
Granny T –
The quality of these jeans is exceptional. I did think they ran a little bit small but still enjoyed the fit.
I love the cut and design, but after washing they shrink from the bottom and after wearing for a few minutes they are all stretched out in the legs and butt I can’t wear them.
Bought this pair for length and comfort and was not disappointed!
Something about Ariat jeans. They just look very nice on. This pair is no exception. Perfect fit and rise.
D S –
Perfct rise get fitted jeand with nice stretch to them
Maris P –
I love these jeans so much, they will be a great everyday wear.