- Find the perfect fit to your effortless style in the Ariat® R.E.A.L. Perfect Rise Nadia Straight Jeans.
- Button front with a zip-fly closure.
- Classic five-pocket design with a belt loop waist.
- Slim fitting through thigh.
- Contrast stitching with metal hardware.
- 86% cotton, 12% polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine washable.
- Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam R. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Outseam: 30 in
- Inseam: 33 in
- Front Rise: 9 in
- Back Rise: 12 in
- Leg Opening: 14 in
Ariat R.E.A.L. Perfect Rise Nadia Straight Jeans
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
L, R, S
5 reviews for Ariat R.E.A.L. Perfect Rise Nadia Straight Jeans
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.92 out of 5
Rated 3.80 out of 5
Rated 4.83 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5
Very similar in fit to the ABBY style. A little more room thru the hip. But nice and comfy as you will come to appreciate from Ariat Women’s
Kate G –
The Nadia straight jean is a perfect fit jean for my body type. I am 5’8″, 140#, and slightly pear shaped. They stay in place, yet flex when I’m doing physical work. While the 30R fits best for my shape, if I was younger, I could likely wear the next size down for an evening out, but I wanted these to work in. I also have a couple Ariat button/snap work shirts, which pair perfectly with the jeans. Quality fabric fibers that I expect will last years, looks sharp, and worth the money.
Love these jeans. I discovered Ariat Jeans after I bought myself a couple of horses.
They are great for horseback riding but also to wear out and about. I love rise in these.
Mrs K –
These jeans are perfect. It’s years since I’ve had jeans this comfy. The first pair were just a bit too tight but the returns process was really easy. They wash easy (and they tumble dry although that’s not recommended )
I purchased three pairs of jeans and i love everything about them!