- Enjoy superior comfort throughout the day in the flexible and spacious Ariat® Rebar M7 Slim DuraStretch™ Workhorse Straight Leg Jeans.
- Work denim with plentiful space to stash your tools and a touch of stretch for ease of mobility.
- ToughMax™ fibers provide flexibility with 2X more durability.
- Straight leg silhouette.
- Hand pockets on the front.
- Patch pockets on the back.
- Utility knife pocket on the right leg.
- Flat hammer loops.
- Zip-fly and button closure.
- 67% cotton, 32% polyester, 1% spandex.
- Machine washable.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 41 in
- Inseam: 31 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 13 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
Ariat Rebar M7 Slim DuraStretch Workhorse Straight Leg Jeans
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
36, 38, 40, 42
30, 32, 34, 36
6 reviews for Ariat Rebar M7 Slim DuraStretch Workhorse Straight Leg Jeans
Rated 4.92 out of 5
Rated 4.79 out of 5
Rated 3.80 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.43 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5
Chris K –
Comfortable and functional for all my needs in outside construction .
Absolutely, a “Five Star” pair of jeans. The legs are a bit wide, but “not a big deal”. The fabric is heavy duty and will probably wear forever. The attention to details is obvious . . . . extra pockets here and there.
Been looking for perfect work jeans for my husband for 5 years. He finally loves a pair!! Ariat has everything he needs and all the sizes too. Enough room in the legs to move around and work hard but not too much that they are uncomfortable.
Lester Q –
The Rebar M7 Slim DuraStretch fit perfectly. Very comfortable jean, Im very happy. I’ll get another one in the near future.
Same J –
Overpriced!!! It’s the same quality as a pair of jeans you could find in Walmart!! It is not slim fit, it’s to big and loose!! Once again, it’s overpriced in my opinion.
Only issue, pant leg opening, with the pant leg folded in half with the leg seams touching, I have experienced a difference of up to 1 1/4″ difference in the size of the leg opening. Smallest was 8 3/8″ largest was 9 1/2″. I prefer the smaller opening, don’t know which size is correct just need some consistency.