- With a fire-resistant fabrication, the Ariat® FR Henley Top blends comfort and durability to get you through your day.
- Certification: CAT2, NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, ATPV 8.9 cal/cm2
- 6.75 oz FR jersey cotton fabric.
- Crewneck collar with three-button placket.
- Raglan long sleeves for wider movement.
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs.
- Moisture Movement Technology™ wicks away moisture from the body to bring it to the surface to dry.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
Ariat Shirts & Tops Big & Tall FR Henley Top
SKU: Shirts & Tops 9414802 Categories: Clothing, Shirts & Tops Tag: Silver Fox
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
2XL Tall, LG Tall
5 reviews for Ariat Shirts & Tops Big & Tall FR Henley Top
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.92 out of 5
Rated 4.96 out of 5
Rated 2.50 out of 5
I’ve been wearing these shirts at work for about 3 months. I love the way they fit and the comfort of them. They have been cool for the hot summer. My major complaint is their lack of front pocket or a pen pocket on the sleeve. If I would have noticed this before having my name and company logo embroidered on them, I would not have purchased them. They have made things really inconvenient for me at work.
THE C –
Your shirts are great for a younger more modern look but! We wear them for work. Put a pocket on the front or you’ll keep loosing out to carhartt. Which by the way are about 30$ cheaper!
Very comfortable and cool in the hot weather. Would be nice to have a pen pocket on the sleeve and the price is a little high. They fit small the XXL fits like an XL.
I bought these shirt a year or so ago and I love the brown and blue. The grey I’m on the fence about because after welding there are dark burn spots from spatter. The other colors hide it better. I like that there are no pockets, that is why I bought them, so for the guy that said he doesn’t like them for that reason, pay attention to what you are buying. No pockets means I can do out-of-position welding without worrying that I’ll catch fire. The fit is way better than most shirts and I’m back for more
These shirts are awesome!! They fit just as a large tall should. They are extremely comfortable to wear and allow movement while not making you feel as though you are stretching the shirt. It is hard to believe that these shirts are fire rated, due to comfort level and feel very soft. Highly recommend these shirts. Also they are not a heavy shirt, making them very pleasant to wear.