- With a fire-resistant fabrication, the Ariat® FR Henley Top blends comfort and durability to get you through your day.
- Certification: CAT2, NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, ATPV 8.9 cal/cm2
- 6.75 oz FR jersey cotton fabric.
- Crewneck collar with three-button placket.
- Raglan long sleeves for wider movement.
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs.
- Moisture Movement Technology™ wicks away moisture from the body to bring it to the surface to dry.
- 100% cotton.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 31 in
Ariat Shirts & Tops FR Henley Top
SKU: Shirts & Tops 9414799 Categories: Clothing, Shirts & Tops Tags: Navy, Silver Fox
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
Navy, Silver Fox
2XL, LG, MD, SM, XL
5 reviews for Ariat Shirts & Tops FR Henley Top
Rated 4.96 out of 5
Rated 4.43 out of 5
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.80 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5
Rated 4.38 out of 5
I’ve been wearing these shirts at work for about 3 months. I love the way they fit and the comfort of them. They have been cool for the hot summer. My major complaint is their lack of front pocket or a pen pocket on the sleeve. If I would have noticed this before having my name and company logo embroidered on them, I would not have purchased them. They have made things really inconvenient for me at work.
THE C –
Your shirts are great for a younger more modern look but! We wear them for work. Put a pocket on the front or you’ll keep loosing out to carhartt. Which by the way are about 30$ cheaper!
Very comfortable and cool in the hot weather. Would be nice to have a pen pocket on the sleeve and the price is a little high. They fit small the XXL fits like an XL.
I bought these shirt a year or so ago and I love the brown and blue. The grey I’m on the fence about because after welding there are dark burn spots from spatter. The other colors hide it better. I like that there are no pockets, that is why I bought them, so for the guy that said he doesn’t like them for that reason, pay attention to what you are buying. No pockets means I can do out-of-position welding without worrying that I’ll catch fire. The fit is way better than most shirts and I’m back for more
Daniel H –
Fit is good. Ordered a size smaller. These do run big.