- Designed for designed for construction, office, factory or warehouse work, the Ariat® Working Mile platform shoes will keep you in comfort all day long.
- Composite Safety toe is ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH rated.
- Crafted in a solid, soft leather upper with a mesh lining.
- Lace-up closure with a ribbed stretch tongue and collar with a heel pull tab.
- Set on a lightweight and shock-absorbing FLX Foam™ midsole for added comfort.
- Cement construction.
- Stretch knit collar.
- Moc toe.
- Mesh lining.
- All Day Cushioning insole.
- 4LR™ technology for support and cushioning for comfortable all day wear.
- Flat bottom with no defined heel.
- Oil- and slip-resisting Duratread® outsole meets Mark II test standards.
- 100% non-metallic.
- Available in 3 color options.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D – Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 3 lbs 12.8 oz
Ariat Sneakers & Athletic Shoes Working Mile
SKU: Sneakers & Athletic Shoes 9412983 Categories: Shoes, Sneakers & Athletic Shoes Tag: Black
- Your happiness, our mission.
- Quality and Affordability Combined
- 7-Day Returns, 100% Quality
- 100% Quality Satisfaction
10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14, 8.5, 9, 9.5
D – Medium, EE – Wide
6 reviews for Ariat Sneakers & Athletic Shoes Working Mile
Rated 4.00 out of 5
Rated 4.54 out of 5
The worst design. Stiff. No ankle support.
The fit and sizing of the shoe is fantastic (I Owen several pairs of Ariat’s including boots and work boots with safety toe’s). The placement of the safety toe on this pair are horrible it digs into my big and little toes on both feet, and there is no flex in the center of the foot.
A day show up on time and the shoes is too wide and I think the right shoes is bigger than the other they are not accountable disappointment disappointed purchase. I put the shoes on the side I’m not wearing the shoes no more I was going to just let it go I never leave review you insisted to hear from me
Most uncomfortable shoe ive ever worn. The composite toe hurts so bad they are not wearable.
I recently bought these Working Mike Shoes and they are very comfortable. I have not had any problems with them and they look nice.
I returned these shoes. Too tight. Ordered a size 13 but they were too narrow. Not quite like I thought.